- Dermaplaning - $65 (30 mins)
- Gentleman’s Facial- $90 (1 hour)
- Acne Clearing Facial - $90 (1 hour)
- Age Later Facial - $90 (1 hour)
- Sensitive Skin Facial - $90 (1 hour)
- Deluxe Facial - $150 (2 hours)
- Brow Tint- $15 (15 mins)
- Brow Wax - $15 (15 mins)
- Lip Wax - $15 (15 mins)
- SkinPen Microneedling Treatment- $300 (1.5 hours)
- SkinPen Microneedling with PRP - $500
- Hydrafacial MD
Dermaplaning - $65 (30 mins)
Our most popular treatment includes cleansing followed by a dermaplaning procedure to prime the skin for greater absorption of the finest ingredients for a healthy, beautiful glow. Dermaplaning removes peach fuzz and dead skin and makes your skin feel silky smooth.
Gentleman’s Facial- $90 (1 hour)
Daily stress, fatigue and pollution can be minimized by a deep-cleansing, hydrating and exfoliating facial designed for a man’s skin care needs. This facial helps relieve skin irritation caused by shaving and environmental factors. Facial includes a relaxing chest, arm, hand and face massage.
Acne Clearing Facial - $90 (1 hour)
A clinical acne facial designed to immediately treat excess oil and superficial blemishes. This facial will eliminate dead skin cells while removing oil and bacteria from the skin. Redness and inflammation are calmed using soothing products; with a delicate touch, skin is purified and hydrated.
Age Later Facial - $90 (1 hour)
This treatment is designed for dehydrated, aging and environmentally damaged skin types. This facial helps with fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and overall clarity and tone of your skin. The facial leaves the skin feeling and looking healthier with a radiant and firmer complexion. Ideal for anyone who wants a glowing and youthful appearance. Facial includes a relaxing decollete, arm, hand and face massage.
Sensitive Skin Facial - $90 (1 hour)
This facial is designed to help calm and soothe acne/rosacea skin. The Vitamin C Firming masque will aid in reducing redness. The phyto-corrective gel acts as a hydrator, without leaving the skin oily, and it’s anti-bacterial/anti-septic properties to help heal and calm acneic skin.
Deluxe Facial - $150 (2 hours)
This facial is the ULTIMATE spa experience! A luxurious spa experience! A luxurious aromatic experience that revitalizes the skin and soothes the spirit. Consists of deep pore cleansing, enzyme scrub, steam & extractions, extensive massage of decollete, arms, hands, shoulders and neck.
Brow Tint- $15 (15 mins)
Invisible eye brows or brows that are just not quite dark enough can foil even the most perfect brow shape. Brow tinting can be the perfect solution as it helps to fill in the sparse areas and define the brow shape, while creating the illusion of thickness. Various dye shades are available to match your skin tone with your hair and eyebrows.
Brow Wax - $15 (15 mins)
Flatter your face with beautiful brows. After you share your brow likes, dislikes, and desires, we assess them from every angle before we expertly wax, trim, and tweeze to achieve their best shape.
Lip Wax - $15 (15 mins)
Gives "lip service" a whole new meaning. The lip wax includes the sides, middle (Cupid's Bow), and corners of the mouth.
SkinPen Microneedling Treatment- $300 (1.5 hours)
Also called collagen therapy, microneedling involves the use of a small handheld device called SkinPen to create many tiny micro-injuries within the treated skin. SkinPen Precision is the only Class II microneedling device that’s FDA cleared. Microneedling treatment triggers your skin’s own healing and collagen renewal processes, resulting in smoother, firmer and more youthful-looking skin over time.
Microneedling is not just limited to facial areas. It can also be used virtually anywhere on your body as well to help diminish the appearance of stretch marks, discoloration and sun damage.
SkinPen Microneedling with PRP ($500)
Since microneedling creates small openings in your skin, specific topical ingredients such as platelet-rich plasma are much more readily absorbed and utilized by your skin. PRP provides your skin with growth factors that can help to accelerate cell renewal and new collagen production even further.
Hydrafacials are a non-invasive and non-irritating treatment. They improve the overall health of the skin by utilizing serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration, reverse the signs of aging, and protect skin from environmental damage. Great for any skin type, Hydrafacials are especially effective for anyone with oily or acne-prone skin. This facial is great for cleaning out pores and impurities. Hydrafacials give us a quick, easy way to rehydrate, cleanse and rejuvenate the skin with no downtime.
- Signature Hydrafacial - $175 (45 minutes) This treatment deeply cleanses, exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin. Utilizing super serum filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.
- Deluxe Hydrafacial - $225 (1 hr) The Deluxe Hydrafacial treatment is an enhanced version of the Hydrafacial MD. This treatment incorporates detoxifying lymphatic drainage to boost the immune system, increase blood circulation, and reduce inflammation. You’ll also choose from DermaBuilder (reduces appearance of fine lines + wrinkles) or Britenol (minimizes appearance of dark spots). LED Light Therapy will further address acne (blue light) or fine lines + wrinkles (red light).
- Platinum Hydrafacial - $275 (1.5 hours) This is the most advanced version of the Hydrafacial MD skin resurfacing treatment and will maximize your results. It includes all the benefits of HydraFacial MD, along with detoxifying lymphatic drainage to boost the immune system, increase blood circulation, and reduce inflammation. Growth Factor Serum helps stimulate cell production, while LED Light Therapy further addresses acne or fine lines + wrinkles. Service is finished with the Perk Lip and Eye Treatment! Lips will be exfoliated, hydrated and plumped. Eyes will be brightened and fine lines will be minimized. Take home a 2 week supply of an eye and lip product!