Your first visit to Nash Dermatology involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Authorization to Disclose Health Information
- Patient Information
- Notice of Information Practices
- Patient HIPAA Authorization for Use and/or Disclosure of Protected Health Information for Marketing Purposes
- Patient Contact Information
- Medical History Form
- Medical Appointment Cancellation Policy
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Take I-85 exit 57 Bent Creek Rd
If traveling North on I-85, take a left on Bent Creek Rd and then a left on Glenn Avenue. Follow Glenn Avenue and go straight through the traffic lights for Samford Avenue on your left. Take the right just after Renasant bank and across the street from Church of The Highlands. The sign for the office will be on your right before the turn.
If traveling South on I-85 take a right on Bent Creek Rd and follow the same directions as above from Glenn Avenue.